Corporate Surveillance Sydney
Corporate espionage is a high-risk and all to prevalent crime in the 21st century. With thousands and sometimes millions of dollars of stock and intellectual property at risk, can you really afford to not protect your company assets?
- Do your employees seem suspicious?
- Is a staff member taking sick leave without any obvious sickness?
- Is stock disappearing without explanation?
- Is an employee asking for information that is not necessary for their role in the business?
Corporate Espionage Sydney
Your business assets deserve to be protected.
In an ideal world we could trust everyone with the things that are most important to us, such as our business; however we all know that this is simply not the case. In the business world a number of high risk and costly issues tend to present themselves such as:
- Employee theft
- Workplace theft
- Employees taking fraudulent sick leave
- Competitor profiling
- Theft of assets
- Criminal activity
- Fraudulent works compensation claims
- Corporate intelligence trading
- Illegal dumping and littering claims
Our team of Private Investigators, based in Sydney, Brisbane, the Gold Coast, Perth and Adelaide, aim to counteract these issues and prevent them from costing you your business.
Over the years we have seen an increase in problems such as theft, fraud and situations in which people put themselves and the business at risk, as a result of economic distress which drives some individuals to make poor decisions and act irrationally.
In our experience we have observed that often when your instinct tells you something is wrong, it is. We work to protect you, your business and your employees and if you feel that an aspect of your business requires investigation please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 365 883 to discuss your options and ascertain what would best suit your surveillance needs.
Click here for Private Investigators Sydney.